Re: Look at these update from M$ Corporation.

> From explosive@att.net Sat Aug  2 19:40:42 2003
>
> > > Which is why, if you're careful, you'll want to doublecheck the
> > > messages marked as spam.
> > >

> > There are no messages marked as spam.
> >
> > Please do your homework. You obviously do not understand C-R systems
> > at all.
>
> Your C-R system is the only one that throws messages away without bothering to check for false-positives (which can and do happen, even in C-R)

My system does not even HAVE positives, so it cannot have FALSE positives,
can it?

Do you know what they call people who pass judgement on things that they
are ignorant of?

Good-bye.

Alan

--
      For Linux/Bash users: Eliminate spam with the Mailbox-Sentry-Program.
         See: http://tinyurl.com/inpd  for the scripts and docs.