Re: advice needed

On Sat, 2003-08-02 at 17:47, M. Kathryn Sweetland wrote:
> I would like to add more memory to my generic harddrive. I need info
> on installing and how to order thanks katie
Hello new user,
I am unsure if your want to upgrade your harddrive to increase your
storage or you wish to increase your RAM which would increase your
memory capacity. In either case, your local computer store would be the
best place to get this info -- at no cost. This question is not specific
to linux in general or debian in specific. So, when you are ready to
install linux, let us know and we will be happy to assist your further.
-Kev