Printing

Hi folks,

When I want to do my first printing, I discovered that 'lpr' is not recognised. So I do a 'apt-get install lpr'. Then I do a 'lpr <filename>' to try my luck. Only one line was printed at the top of the paper. The documentation mentioned that 'printcap' holds the database for printers. Looking through 'printcap', its only a short script.

How do I get the driver (or any other necessary software), to starting with my HP deskjet?

Cheers