Re: sshd stop working

Thus spake Micha Feigin:
> When I try to connect to sshd on my computer from either outside, or
> localhost I get the following error:
> How do I solve this?

Check in /etc/hosts.deny ...do you have
ALL: PARANOID
uncommented?  If you do, and your machine does not reverse-resolve to
the same name (i.e., foo.bar.com returns 10.3.5.7, but a lookup on
10.3.5.7 returns bar.foobar.com), then I believe sshd will exhibit
behavior similar to what you're seeing.

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick@conwaycorp.net>

When a true genius appears in this world you may know him by the sign
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. - Jonathan Swift