Linux Event + 2 Workshops on Debian GNU/Linux

Dear Debian GNU/Linux Users.

 IIT Mumbai, India, is conducting a workshop on GNU/Linux there will be
2 Workshops on Debian GNU/Linux. The workshops will be taken by me. If
there is any one in Mumbai who would like to attend this event please
mail me as soon as possible.

 The World Social Forum 2004 will be organized in Mumbai from the 16
January till 21 January 2004 any Debian Developers or Users out here
would like to help me put up a workshop here. FSF India will also be
present at WSF2004.

 It would be nice if we could give out some Debian Woody CD-Roms. I
am on the look out for some one to sponsor out presence at WSF2004

Regards,
Warren Norrix.
warren@freedomink.org
http://warren.freezope.com