Re: 2.4.20 autofs: non-toplevel mounts broken?

On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 01:18, Bob Proulx wrote:
<snip>
> Something really strange to my thinking is that the automount daemon
> from autofs did not change.  Only the kernel was updated.  The autofs
> side should not have changed.  But since it is now not working I can
> only assume this is an interaction with the kernel which is causing
> this problem.
>
> Any clues?

Yep.

Oh... you want to know... OK :)

Modules not being loaded is typically the problem. That or the
rpc/portmap/...blah not compiled in.

So load them ... in /etc/modules

--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

Wend you not to wreak annihilable havoc with my tumefascent transmitters
and turgid devices.