Re: [OT] SCO is going all out now

Rich Johnson wrote:

[SCO claims you Linux kernel 2.4 contains their intellectual property and must be licensed] I guess I'll be going back to 2.2 until this nonsense blows over....sigh.

Well if you're going to be that easy to push over . . .

I have undeniable proof that my intellectual property was improperly used in the keyboard you used to type your previous message. I expect you to license that keyboard technology from me for $4.22 (US) per keyboard. If you don't comply, I'll revoke your license to use that keyboard. If you need to see the proof of my claims, you'll have to sign an NDA and send me $16.50 to cover the processing fees. Thank you for you prompt compliance. (And the rest of you keyboard users out there; get your checkbooks ready; your notice will arrive
 in the mail soon.)

--
Kent West (westk@acu.edu)