Re: gaim: keyboard shortcut for switching between tabbed IM/Chat tabs?

On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 17:35, Mike Fedyk wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 04:56:31PM -0500, Nathan Poznick wrote:
> > Thus spake Mike Fedyk:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Is there a keyboard shortcut in gaim to switch between IM/Chat tabs when
> > > they're in one window with seperate tabs?
> >
> > Alt-N, where N is one of the numeric keys, such as 1, 2, 3, etc... will
> > jump you to tab N
>
> Thanks, that did the trick.

You can also use Ctrl-PgUp or Ctrl-PgDn to go to the next or previous
tab. I'm not sure if this is a true "standard" but every tabbed
application I've ever used has honored it.

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837