Re: apt problem

On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 23:17, Antony Gelberg wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am now running the Woody XFree86 backport.  I then thought I'd be a
> nutter and go for Gnome 2.2 as well.  But Gnome didn't want to install,
> perhaps I should have removed something first, so I backed it out.

A couple of packages didn't make it to the mirror last night that would
prevent an install and upgrade.  That has been fix, and may even be in
the archive as I am typing this.  If not, try again in a few hours.

BTW-- which version of xfree86 are you using?

Jamie

--
Email:        jstrand1@rochester.rr.com
GPG/PGP ID:   26384A3A