Re: weird tcpdump dependency on libaviplaydha

also sprach Vineet Kumar <debian-user@virtual.doorstop.net> [2003.07.03.2026 +0200]:
> My next suspicion is that although tcpdump itself is fine, libpcap
> may be screwy.  I have libpcap0.7 0.7.2-1 here.

You got it. Now either my libpcap got trojaned, or corrupted. How
can I find out? The MD5sum is different, the size is identical.

And to be honest: I highly doubt that someone got into this system.
It's not on a network and locked in my office...

`. `'`

Invalid PGP subkeys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!