Problems with SCSI aic79xx driver in 2.4.21 kernel...., 'attempting to abort cmd xxxxx'

problem occurs....Note I am trying to install on a SuperMicro
system server, model 6013P8.. I basically compiled a version of the 2.4.21 kernel
and then copied onto the linux.bin of the rescue floppy...
this worked however once the system boots after the first phase
of the install it starts giving messages like:

scsi0:0:2:0 Attempting abort of cmd xxxxxx (where xxxx is obvious some hex number)
            Command found on device queue....

			any thoughts on how to solve this?