Re: debian popularity contest mail bounce

On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 09:41:54AM +0530, K S Sreeram wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 18:34, Colin Watson wrote:
> > Yes.
> >
> >   $ host -t mx ks.tachyon.tech
> >   Host ks.tachyon.tech not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
> >
> > Is tachyon.tech an internal domain?
>
> Yes tachyon.tech is an internal domain used within my office. Does that
> mean people using internal domains cannot participate in this? Or is
> there a workaround for this?

Configure your mailer to send out mail with real addresses that can be
mailed by the rest of the world. If necessary, send mail through a
properly configured smarthost. This is a generally good thing, not
something in any way unique to popularity-contest.

Cheers,