Re: apt-get /sorces.list!

After running into this problem, and doing a quick search a debian guru once
wisely said that the problem is with the CACHE.

The easy method is to make sure you have the file /etc/apt/apt.conf in that
file you will need to put this:

APT::Cache-Limit 12453561;

As far as I have found no one really can determine what number exactly the
cache limit needs to be.  What I did was add more to that limit, mine says
18951830 works fine for me.  But I have a 1.9 gig swap file, and 768 MB of
RAM.

I am sure someone has done more research on this, but I haven't dug through
the net to find it.

Rthoreau