installing saxon

Hey all:

I'm trying to get the Saxon XSLT Processor installed on my system.
	apt-cache search saxon
reveals:
	docbook-xsl - Stylesheets for processing DocBook XML files to HTML and
	FO.
	arbortext-catalog - Catalog support classes and parsing tools
	lib-saxon-java - The Saxon XSLT Processor
	saxon-catalog - Catalog support and wrapper the Saxon XSLT Processor
	sun-resolver - XML Entity and URI Resolver classes for catalog support

I've installed docbook-xsl, lib-saxon-java, saxon-catalog. But when I try
to use "saxon" I get the following error:
	saxon acpi.xml
		/usr/share/sgml/docbook/stylesheet/xsl/nwalsh/fo/tldp-html.xsl >
		tldp-saxon.html
	bash: saxon: command not found

Does anyone know what I need to get to get this processor installed
through debian packages?

thanks!

emma :)

--