Re: deb http://people forbidden

On Mon, 2003-06-30 at 14:15, Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:
> Hello Jamie!
>
> I will wait for the upload then! However, I have a question: you need
> xfree86 installed before gnome2.2, isn't? with everything in the
> gnome2.2 line how can be done? apt-get will take care of this?

They can be installed in parallel.  This should just work, though I
haven't done any pure woody to my backport upgrades with this exact
set.  Definitely let me know of any issues.

> and thanks again for your great work.

Well thanks.  This is really the hard work of all the debian xfree86
developers, and Adrian Bunk for doing the backport in the first place.
I didn't really do anything.  :)

Jamie

--
Email:        jstrand1@rochester.rr.com