apt-get / sources.list

Hi,

I'm using testing and stable. Yesterday I had to install some packages from unstable.

When I added the sourcelines for unstable and run an apt-get update the
information about the packages was fetched, but when reading the
packagelist, apt stoped with an error message saying, that it has not
enough memory.

After removing the sourcelines for stable, everything wend fine.

It seems to be impossible to have sources for all three distributions.

Are there any limitations that I schould know of.

Thomas.

--
Die Welt ist kunterbunt, mein Arsch wiegt 180 Pfund. - Hans Peter Gies, 1989