Re: DNS: configure bind9 to resolve only a certain IP-range

Arthur H. Johnson II wrote:

Having that zone, it seems to override anything that´s between 193.158.67.0
and 193.158.67.255. This is what one would expect --- but it´s not what I need.

What I need is a way to restrict the above zone to *only* the IPs listed in
 the zone file, i. e. to the range of our own addresses. How can I do that?

OH, finally the light comes on.  I appologize for confusing things
further.  I have never set up a DNS server like this, sorry I can't be of
more assistance.

Thank you very much for your interest, though! At least, it helped me to explain the problem more clearly. Maybe someone else on the list is willing to help, too, and now he/she can see what´s the problem immediately :)

GH