Re: [OT] Printer recommendations

On 11 Jun 2003, Roberto Sanchez wrote:
> Greetings list,
>
> It's official: my Epson Stylus Color 400 is dead after 6 years of faithful
> service.
>
> I'm in the market for a new printer and I would like some suggestions.

[snip]

Be careful about Brother. I have an HL-1040 for which I recently had 4
drums in succession (one supplied by Brother themselves), all of which
failed either immediately or within 2 weeks. I therefore gave up and
bought a Kyocera Mita FS-1010, which is not supposed to need drum
replacements during the life of the printer. This is working well so
far.

AC

--
ac@acampbell.org.uk    ||  http://www.acampbell.org.uk
using Linux GNU/Debian ||  for book reviews, electronic