Amavis-postfix or other (woody)

I tried hard to configure amavis-postfix but I see nothing been done.

I had already posted this in a diferent thread.

What I need is an easy step-by-step decription of installing a scan mail
over my postfix (woody).

I want to strip off and long emails passing over my postfix which have .exe,
.scr, .pif, .bat attachs.

If possible I would like to filter bodies containing vbs and javascripts

I really don't matter if it is using amavis, scanmail or other. What I
matter is that it works and is understandable.

Thanks

Valter