Debian x Redhat

Hi guys,

first of all, I'm not definetely willing to start a war here (although I
think I have already). :-) I'm a very satisfied and enthusiastic Debian
user, but I would like to hear from you guys the essential pros and cons
of each of the distributions. I'm asking because for me the best thing
about Debian (besides others) is the package manager system. Now I've
heard RedHat 9 has something that resembles apt, which would put down
this advantage of Debian. So, what do you think?

Thanks,

Bruno.
--
Bruno Diniz de Paula <diniz@cs.rutgers.edu>