Re: Intel 82562ET NIC on Intel D845GEBV2

ourclan wrote:

Hello

I am trying to install Debian using a Debian CD (just
downloaded latest stable ISO) to a Intel D845GEBV2
Motherboard. This motherboard as an integrated Intel
82562ET NIC.
So I try to have it install the eepro100 module, but
it doesn't install. I did check and the NIC is enabled
in BIOS.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.