Environment variables in KDE

Hi,

I'm using KDE 3.1 from unstable and I'm looking for a
way to set environment variables for my kde sessions.
What is the right
way to do it?

The Background: I'm using kile quite frequently now
and I have a lot of TeX files lying around in ~/.TeX/.
At the moment I usually open a konsole window, type

TEXINPUTS=$TEXINPUTS:~/.TeX

and start kile from that shell.  Is there a place in
my ~/.kde directory to set such things on a
per-user-basis in KDE?

Regards,
Terje

Få den nye Yahoo! Messenger på http://no.messenger.yahoo.com/
Nye ikoner og bakgrunner, webkamera med superkvalitet og dobbelt så morsom