Setting Mailto handler for galeon/gnome2 in sid

Hi

I'm running sid.  I use galeon as webbrowser, and evolution as a
mailclient.  I'd like galeon to use evolution to handle mailto: URLs.
If I click on a mailto, it says "Galeon can't handle this protocol, and
no default gnome handler has been defined", or at least something very
similar.

This led me to look in the gnome preferences panel for a mailto handler
setting, but I could'nt find it.

How can I get this to work then? I don't remember this being a problem
when I used Gnome 1.4 a while ago, but unfortunately I don't have the
old setup anymore.

Thanks
Neilen
--