Re: ssh or VPN

On Mon, 2003-06-02 at 11:38, Vivek Kumar wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We are trying to give either vpn or ssh access to all the remote users..
> I am more comfortable with ssh but others say VPN so one quick question
> which one is more secure or better - VPN or ssh ?

There is really not enough information here to answer your question, a
vpn and ssh solve different problems... it's like asking: what is
better, ppp or telnet?

Try giving a little info on what you are trying to accomplish and be
prepared for everyone to give you a different answer on the best way to
do it.

-Mark