More dist-upgrade problems on stable

Just when I thought things were about to get back to working on my
"testing" amchines, I ran into this on one of them:

Script started on Mon Jun  2 09:38:12 2003
root@phsepi1:~# apt-get dist-upgrade
Reading Package Lists... 0%Reading Package Lists... 100%Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... 0%Building Dependency Tree... 0%Building Dependency Tree... 50%Building Dependency Tree... 50%Building Dependency Tree... 76%Building Dependency Tree... Done
Calculating Upgrade... Failed
  kde: Depends: kdebase-audiolibs but it is not going to be installed or
                kdebase3-audiolibs but it is not installable
E: Error, pkgProblemResolver::Resolve generated breaks, this may be caused by held packages.
root@phsepi1:~#
Script done on Mon Jun  2 09:38:29 2003

What can I do to fix this?

neither liberty nor safety."