/bin/bash: Permission denied

Hi,

I have some strange Problems with my user login here:
Any time I log in with any user but root I get the following message:

Cannot execute /bin/bash: Permission denied

So login is possible at the moment only for root.
I checked all the user rights of / /bin /bin/bash and its dependend libs and they were OK.
etc/passwd is OK, too.
This error occures with any shell I have, so it can't be a problem with bash itself.

I would be greatful for every idea you have.

Gabriel

UNICEF bittet um Spenden fur die Kinder im Irak! Hier online an
UNICEF spenden: https://spenden.web.de/unicef/special/?mc=021101