Re: DVDs reproduction a little "slow"

> Are you reproducing a DVD, or are you trying to _watch_ a DVD? your
> description sounds like the latter (reproducing a DVD implies copying).

I'm trying to watch it  (I thougth "reproducing" implied the same). And I've
turned DMA on, but it didn't changed anything.

My laptop is a Clevo, and in another list I've been told that it could be some
sort of problem with the driver for my video card (a SIS 650). I have to get
more info on that.

Thanks  :), I guess that having the dma on on the CD-Rom would be useful
anyway :).