Setting Menu fonts with OpenOffice

A while back I got advice on how to adjust the menu fonts in, I think,
Galeon.  I forgot to add that to my notes so now I don't remember what I
did.

Today I loaded OpenOffice on two different Debian/testing machines, a
laptop and a desktop, and the fonts used for the menus are very
different between the two machines.

Does someone know where the fonts are selected for the menus in OO?

I also wish I could remember where I changed the fonts for menus once
before.  It was a config file, not a menu option in any file.   I don't
think it was /etc/fonts/fonts.conf.  I don't think it was XftConfig,
either.

Thanks,

--
Bill Moseley