InCD Like software

Hi Listers,

Is there an InCD like program for Linux in which we can copy files to
CDRW disks like a large floppy ?

Google brought up packet-cd.sourceforge.net in which a patch is given
to 2.4.10test kernel. One is asked to recompile kernel . I do not know
that deep to include such support in kernel and recompile it .

Another went to the linux UDF page on sourceforge which says it is the
patches plus udftools. There is udf-0.9.7.tar.gz which is said to
contain all these.

I would like to know is there any simple CLI tools like cdrecord or
GUI tools like koncd for this packetwriting like InCD for windows?

Pl help.

N S Srikanth