RE: [OT, FLAME] Linux Sucks

G'day Larry,
I'm surprised to hear that. I'm a relative newbie to linux and chose debian
cause the others tend to dictate what u can & can't install and often (on
the systems i've tried) stuff up whereas debian allows you to choose what &
how it's installed but stops you from stuffing it up, so it runs (well,
after all the installs i've done so far) after the install.
cheers,
Lindsay

---