Re: Check the update from Microsoft.

On Wednesday 19 March 2003 2:09 pm, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 09:36:25PM -0000, Colin Ellis wrote:
> > Who sent this and what the hell does it have to do with debian??!!
> >
> > Maybe we need a stronger anti-spam list to stop this crap appearing on
> > the list?!
>
> If you mean the original spam, it didn't appear on the list; it was sent
> privately to some of the list's subscribers. If you're talking about the
> discussion, well, I don't see why people are bothering to discuss it,
> but if it's that then you seriously need to get hold of a glass of good
> whiskey and relax.

A list manager that hides subscriber's addresses would be nice. I signed up
for this list less than a month ago. Within a week I started getting spam on
my list address, which seriously sucks, death to all spammers. I've been
toying with the notion of asking the list admins if this is possible, but I'm
a little reluctant because I'm new to the list, and I wouldn't be able to
help. But since the topic came up.... well there's my 0.02.

cheers,
carla

--
Carla Schroder