Re: font viewer ... recommendations ?

Hi,

Am Don, 2003-03-13 um 11.46 schrieb dave selby:
> Any ideas, I would idealy like to scroll through all my avalible fonts seeing
> what they look like without having to click each one in turn !

Look at my signature. :-)

"fontlinge" creates previews, let you browse them with i.e. Mozilla or
another Webbrowser, sorts them by how-they-look-like, handles TrueType,
OpenType, PostScript and a little bit MultipleMaster. You can even
produce posters. It removes duplicates and creates a mysql-database.
Look at www.gesindel.de or at sourceforge.net

Bye,
Ratti

--
fontlinge                     Font management for Linux
http://www.gesindel.de        Schriftenverwaltung fuer Linux