RE: testing migration

| I expected to see all sorts of messages here about difficulties with
| testing after the migration of glibc 2.3.1-14.
|
| Hardly anything, though.
|
| I've been holding back from the upgrade till things settle down.
|
| Are there any brave souls who went ahead and upgraded and have the
| time to do a quick report of how it went?

Greetings,
	I haven't had any problems, but I had a thought.  If you're paranoid about
problems going to testing, could you not upgrade to sid/unstable and then
"downgrade" to sarge/testing (i.e. change your sources.conf file).  After
that, you could let sarge/testing "catch up" to where your box is after a
few days/weeks until you've settled into a full sarge/testing package set.
Just a thought, but it seems feasible...

HTH,

Brooks