Re: Unidentified subject!

Wilfried Essig wrote:

Am Son, 2003-03-02 um 03.54 schrieb debian_newbie:
Hello Everybody,

How do I change the number of times I can boot up before fsck does a
complete file system check? It does it on my Woody machine every 20
times. Also, I'm using ext3 filesystem. isn't it a journalized fs? I
thought journalized filesystems didn't have to be fscked?

tune2fs -c 0 -i 0 /dev/the-file-system-you-mounting

Does it have to be done this way? Isn't there a config file somewhere with a number in it I can change? Say, from 20 to 30, for once a month?

--
debian_newbie,
Thanks