Debian and SquirrelMail

	I've setup cyrus-imapd and squirrelmail however i can't login to the
webmail.

	I don't get any authentication errors in imap neither in apache
error.log.

	A similar situation is described in the squirrelmail.org site however
none of the solutions i tried solved the problem.

	Can someone give me a hand out here ?

	The error messages on the page are the following:

	ERROR : Could not complete request.
Query:CREATE "INBOX.Sent"
Reason Given: Permission denied

and

ERROR : Could not complete request.
Query:SELECT "INBOX"
Reason Given: Mailbox does not exist

Cumprimentos / Regards / Salutations / Saludos

Pedro Ruivo  (DSI/SISTEMAS)
Companhia de Seguros Tranquilidade-Vida, SA.
*+351 21 316 75 29
*+351 21 315 31 73
* pruivo@tranquilidade-vida.pt

Este correio é confidencial. Se não é o destinatário desta mensagem, não deve
usar a informação nele contida. Se recebeu este correio por engano, por favor
informe e apague este documento.

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must
not use the information in it. If you have received this mail in error,
please tell us immediately by return email and delete the document

 <<Pedro Ruivo (TRQV-DSI).vcf>>
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Ruivo;Pedro