Re: KMail : Index 0 out of range

On Sun, 2003-03-02 at 22:01, Leo Spalteholz wrote:
> On March 2, 2003 06:28 pm, Michael Naumann wrote:

> > > Does this belong on a debian list?
> >
> > I'm not sure I understand you question correctly.
> >
> > If you're asking whether this happens when reading
> > mails from this list, the answer is: It does not belong on this
> > list, it happens for all mails I browse.
> >
> > If you're asking whether this question is to be put on this list,
> > the answer is: I don't know, but I have thought so.
> > After all, this is a clean woody installation.
> > If I'm mistaken, can you please tell me what kind of questions
> > should or should not be put here?
>
> Sorry I should have clarified that.  Not like I'm the judge of what
> should be on this list and what shouldn't be but this seems like a
> KMail issue and not a debian related one.  You may have more luck on
> a Kmail or KDE mailing list.
>
> Leo

Semantically, it is not a question whether the question falls within the
scope of questions we deal with on this list (it does,) but rather
whether this is the best resource for addressing this question (maybe
not.)
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org