Re: THE NAZIS DID IT!! (Re: shuttle disaster)

On Sun, 9 Feb 2003 03:29:19 -0800
 Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org> wrote:
On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 01:26:32AM -0800, John wrote:
Now can this F**KING thread end?  :)

Intentional invocations don't count.  You have to wait for it to come
up in the course of conversation, which it's getting *dangerously*
close to doing so already.  I think it's going to take a master of
debate to really get around getting tagged by it at this point; give
it a few more hours or so.
http://www.killfile.org/~tskirvin/faqs/godwin.faq
http://ursine.dyndns.org/jargon/html/entry/Godwin's-Law.html

Intention smentional. I can link to it too!
http://faqs.org/faqs/usenet/legends/godwin/

If you've noticed, everything in this thread has stayed in this
thread.  Any real MUA, like mutt, has a thread-delete feature.  You
can also use the References as a good source of material for procmail
rules.  Technological solution to a social issue.

Listen here you MUA Nazi, not all of use USE a seperate MUA to check their mail (either voluntarily or neccessity), so going on about "any real MUA" is rather elitist and degrading. So why don't you take this thread and drop it (I'm rather tired of going through and deleting all the posts in this thread anyways)?

And saying something's off-topic is off-topic in itself, so
essentially, you're part of the problem, too.  8:oP

Pot. Kettle. Black.

--
Let me meddle not in the affairs of Linuxen
For I'm an idiot and will toast my boxen