Re: list delay

On Friday, January 31, 2003 11:15, Michael Wardle wrote:
> I've only recently subscribed to debian-user, and I notice that I
> receive messages sent to the list 4 or 5 hours after they have been
> sent.

As Nathan and others pointed out, there was an unusually high amount of
Internet traffic around that time, probably due to the Slammer worm.

It seems odd that other lists were not so badly affected, but anyway, list
response times are now much better (around 30 minutes).

Thanks to all who replied

--
Michael Wardle
Adacel Technologies