Re: setting content-description in mutt

On Sat, Feb 01, 2003 at 02:16:06PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:

| Also, does the above possibly give more of a clue to Outlook Express
| readers, who receive GPG signed email in two attachments to an empty
| message?

No.  The problem with outhouse is that it doesn't do what the MIME
headers say.  The band-aid is to not use MIME.  Hence the
pgp_create_traditional option.  I prefer the longer-term solution of
not using broken software.

-D

--
"...In the UNIX world, people tend to interpret `non-technical user' as
meaning someone who's only ever written one device driver."

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/