Re: setting content-description in mutt

This one time, at band camp, martin f krafft said:
> When I sign a message with mutt and GPG, the GPG signature's MIME part
> is introduced like so in the message source:

> A friend using Ximian Evolution can sign his emails with the following
> MIME header:

> This is cool. I want to do that with mutt too. I am asking here so
> I don't have to turn to mutt-users just now. If noone knows then
> I will.
>
> Also, does the above possibly give more of a clue to Outlook Express
> readers, who receive GPG signed email in two attachments to an empty
> message?

There is an option or two in man muttrc that are along the lines
'set Outlook_compat' or something - I think that's what you're looking
for.  It changes the way that the message is signed so that some broken
mailers can deal better with it.  I don't rememebr the details, though,
sorry.

|  Stephen Gran                  | Never underestimate the power of human  |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | stupidity.         -- Robert A.         |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | Heinlein                                |