Re: kernel 2.4.20-686 installation

I've just tried this... I 'purged' the files that
didn't compile, then I try to run

apt-get -t testing install ash

and it tries to install dash as well, but fails giving
me this error message. What's going on?!

~# apt-get install -t testing ash
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  dash
  dash
1 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove
and 326  not upgraded.
Need to get 0B/83.7kB of archives. After unpacking
57.3kB will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
Preconfiguring packages ...
Selecting previously deselected package dash.
(Reading database ... 77287 files and directories
currently installed.)
Unpacking dash (from .../archives/dash_0.4.1_i386.deb)
Setting up dash (0.4.1) ...
dpkg: error processing dash (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error
exit status 1
 dash
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code
(1)

 --- Peppe <scaricoapalla@fastwebnet.it> wrote: > The
Kernel installation didn't succedd.... try this:

=====