RE: Dual Lilo boot with Debian and RedHat

The easiest way to handle dual boots of linux is to create separate lilos
for each distro.  Set one lilo write to the mbr and the other to write to
the start of it's own partition.

For example:

Set Debian's lilo to write to mbr.  Set up lilo to boot redhat's root on
/dev/hda2.

Set up Redhat's lilo to write to the boot sector of /dev/hda2, and not ever
touch the mbr.

I hope this is of some help.

Regards,

Colin Ellis