Re: Streaming server for linux

Check out icecast. Last time I checked it out I had to use liveice to feed
mp3s to it, but I see now there are two packages instead of one:
icecast-server and icecast-client. The icecast server was very stable when
I was using it, and there's also an xmms plugin (package name
xmms-liveice) to feed it. I never tried the xmms plugin though.

icecast was fairly simple to setup. Just have to read the docs and edit
one config file, if nothing's changed since last year. :)