Re: redirect of "ls --color" causes problems

* Nathan E Norman <nnorman@incanus.net> [2003-01-28 05:36]:

> yeah, but then you're still stuck with csh.
>
> I wonder why the sh vs. csh battle isn't mentioned a often as the vi
> vs. emacs battle; it seems to be hust as much of a religious issue.

I personally like the tcsh for daily work rather than bash -- but for
a long time I have been avoiding convincing people of what they should
do.  I simply try to work the way I am satisfied with.  It's up to
everybody to choose whatever one want's to.

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf