Re: Galeon HELP!!!

"Curtis Spencer" <cspenc@stanford.edu> writes:

> Well I have tried now running mozilla, and that doesn't spawn infinite
> windows, but rather just exits.  There is not output in the console. It
> just exits.
>
> I have run apt-get install mozilla and apt-get install galeon

Sounds like a bug that has been reported many times against mozilla:

http://bugs.debian.org/mozilla

Always check Debian's Bug Tracking System when you encounter a bug like
this.  It can save you a lot of trouble.

--
My secret to happiness... is that I have a heart of a 12-year-old boy.
It's over here in a jar.  Would you like to see it?