Re: Will my fonts ever look good? [SOLVED]

Finally.

For the archive, I got help form the XFree86 Fonts list.

I have mozilla and mozilla-xft installed.

I added this to /etc/fonts/fonts.conf:

     <match target="font">
         <test qual="any" name="size" compare="less">
             <int>15</int>
         </test>
         <edit name="antialias" mode="assign">
             <bool>false</bool>
         </edit>
     </match>

and this turned off antialias fonts for the smaller fonts.  Makes it much
easier to read on my monitor/video care and resolution.  I'm running
1280x960 on a 21" CRT.

Even though Opera reads the fonts.conf file, it is still showing
anti-alased fonts.

--
Bill Moseley moseley@hank.org