Re: XEmacs and Gnome Terminal copy/paste

> > xemacs -q          which starts the editor of the gods without an init
> > file
> >
> > or
> >
> > xemacs -vanilla   no init file, no site start stuff, etc
> >

> Nope, it doesn't help, can anyone reproduce this?

  I remember I had a similar problem when I started using woody. Now I
checked again and I see I don't have it anymore, so something must have
changed. When I installed woody, I started with XEmacs 21.4 (patch 6) as
you, without mule support, and compiled for gnome. I was using Gnome
Terminal 1.4.0.6. Eventually I switched to the mule, non-gnome version of
XEmacs, and I also installed Gnome Multi Terminal. Now I don't have this
copy/paste problem, either with the usual Terminal or the Multi Terminal,
so I guess the change in XEmacs might be responsible. You could try that.
(I tried several combinations of mule/non-mule, gnome/non-gnome, maybe
more than one works.)

  Regards,

							Victor