Saving mail to another user's account

The story behind this one is that I want to save some emails that come
through my POP3 account to my local user to another account (that of my
wife).  I don't want to forward them, because replying to a forward
ends up sending the message to me (in Evolution, anyway).  At present I'm
manually picking and saving messages from my account into her mail
spool.  It then occurred to me that there is probably some proper MDA
way to do this (and easier than the multiple step process that I
currently use).  Any ideas, anyone?  I'm running exim in daemon mode as
my MDA, and mutt as my MUA.

- Chris