Re: real player plugin only as root

On Friday 03 January 2003 00:13, John Kerr Anderson wrote:
> Thank you Aryan!

I didn't do a thing. did I?

> I changed the permissions and it seems to be working more or less...
>
> One thing I read was sometimes the files <rpnp.so> and <raclass.zip> must
> be manually installed in the netscape or mozilla plugins directory.  Maybe
> that is the problem with your setup.  But, you did mention that it is
> loaded.  I would just make sure those two files are in your mozilla
> *plugins* directory.

I Guess you are luckier than me. I have both files in the plugins directory,
but still nothing is working. I'm actually a bit suprised, as I previously
did setup realplayer plugin for mozilla on RedHat, SuSE, and even on Lycoris
and some other probably-you-haven't-heard distro. Debian is the first that I
am facing dificulties with. Wierd I guess.

Cheers
Aryan