Sony USB streaming digital cameras and Debian

Hello!
As happy Debian user, I would like to capture videos from my new Sony
digital camera. It supports USB streaming. When I plug the camera, hotplug
founds it and says:

kernel: hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/2, assigned device number 2
kernel: usb.c: USB device 2 (vend/prod 0x54c/0x45) is not claimed by any active driver.
/etc/hotplug/usb.agent: Setup audio for USB product 54c/45/0
kernel: usb.c: registered new driver audio
kernel: usbaudio: device 2 audiocontrol interface 1 has 1 input and 0 output
AudioStreaming interfaces
kernel: usbaudio: valid input sample rate 16000
kernel: usbaudio: device 2 interface 2 altsetting 1: format 0x80000010 sratelo
16000 sratehi 16000 attributes 0x00
kernel: usbaudio: registered dsp 14,35
kernel: usbaudio: constructing mixer for Terminal 2 type 0x0101
kernel: usbaudio: no mixer controls found for Terminal 2
kernel: usb_audio_parsecontrol: usb_audio_state at d6c15440
kernel: audio.c: v1.0.0:USB Audio Class driver
/etc/hotplug/usb.agent: Setup usbcam for USB product 54c/45/0

I googled a lot, but found nothing. Can anyone help?

Of course I can buy TV capture card, but why when there is easy USB connection.

Thanks

Patrik